VICTORIA IS CURRENTLY AT A COVID-19 PEAK LEVEL
(BLACK – HIGH RISK)
During the COVID-19 Pandemic, our Patient and Visitor Guidelines have been amended for the safety of our patients, staff and Doctors, and are in line with Department of Health and Human Services recommendations.
For the most up to date information from the DHHS, including travel restrictions, visit: www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
In line with Department of Health and Human Service guidelines;
- Visitors are currently not permitted at the hospital. Exceptions include:
- Visitors for end of life care - no more than two visitors at a time
- A support person for a patient with a disability
- Other exceptions on a case by case basis on the approval of the facility executive
If you are attending the hospital in line with one of the conditions above, you will be required to:
- Enter the hospital via the front door
- Complete QR Code screening or enter contact details on the Register located at Reception
- Wear a mask at all times in the hospital
- Use hand sanitiser on entry
- Maintain social distancing of at least 1.5m at all times
- Limit movement around the hospital
- Temperature checks may also be required on advice of the DHHS
We thank you for your support in ensuring the safety of all who access our hospital.
Please do not visit if you are unwell or have been advised to self-isolate.