VICTORIA IS CURRENTLY ON COVID-19 ALERT LEVEL
(AMBER – MEDIUM RISK)
During the COVID-19 Pandemic, our Patient and Visitor Guidelines have been amended for the safety of our patients, staff and Doctors, and are in line with Department of Health and Human Services recommendations.
For the most up to date information from the DHHS, including travel restrictions, visit: www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
In line with Department of Health and Human Service guidelines;
- A maximum of 2 visitors are permitted at one time and patients are allowed up to 5 visitors per day.
- Exceptions will be made on a case by case basis on compassionate grounds
If you are attending the hospital in line with one of the conditions above, you will be required to:
- Enter the hospital via the front door
- Complete QR Code screening or enter contact details on the Register located at Reception
- Wear a mask at all times in the hospital
- Use hand sanitiser on entry
- Maintain social distancing of at least 1.5m at all times
- Limit movement around the hospital
Please do not hesitate to speak with staff if you have any queries or concerns.
We thank you for your support in ensuring the safety of all who access our hospital.
These restrictions may be subject to change. Please contact the hospital directly for any updates.
Please do not visit if you are unwell or have been advised to self-isolate.