Mission & Vision
The Ramsay Way
The staff and management of Donvale Rehabilitation Hospital support the philosophies of the Vision, Mission and Guiding Principles of Ramsay Health Care as described in the Ramsay Way.
- We are caring, progressive, enjoy our work and use a positive spirit to get things done.
- We take pride in our work and actively seek new ways of doing things better.
- We value integrity, credibility and respect for the individual.
- We build constructive relationships to achieve positive outcomes for all.
- We believe that success comes through recognising the value of people and encouraging that value through professional and personal development.
- We aim to grow our business while maintaining sustainable levels of profitability, providing a basis for shareholder loyalty.
- Our philosophy is that rehabilitation is a process involving active participation of patients, their families and staff to achieve mutually agreed and meaningful goals. Patients and their families are encouraged to be involved in their rehabilitation and decisions regarding their treatment.
Donvale Rehabilitation Hospital aims to maximise the potential of each individual. We value the life of each person and are committed to enhancing quality of life by providing a caring and professional rehabilitation service.